World Famous Fun Facts
Munich City TourPrivate tour of Munich's historic inner city
Munich is Germany's third largest city and the nations culture capital. It's one of Germany's oldest cities with a wide variation of historic and mondern highlights. In German it's known as "München" and in Bavarian as "Minga". It started out as Monestry back in the 12th century and is now one of the most prosperous cities in Europe.
About the tour
On this 3-4 hour private walking tour you will explore the best what the historic city center has to offer. You'll see the following
- View Munich's historic city walls while strolling through the famous "Charles Gate"
- Visit Munich's famous farmer's market (Viktualienmarkt)
- Visit St. Michaels church with the tomb of Bavarian Kings
- Stroll by the banking quarter, luxury hotels, and largest Michael Jackson memorial in Europe and find out about the special relationship he had with this city
- Take a look inside Munich's monument the "Frauenkirche"-Cathedral
- View Munich's historic gothic stlye town hall
- Go inside the most famous beer hall in the world, the "Hofbräuhaus", and find out what conncets it with Las Vegas
- Stroll along the "Maximillianstrasse" the most exclusive and luxurious shopping street in all of Europe
- Have the chance to go inside the "Residenz", the city castle of the royal family, after your tour ended
- AND MANY MORE!
- Private tour & guide for your group
- Guide dressed in traditional "Lederhosen"
- 3-4 hours of touring and answering of all the questions you have
- Entrance fees to the tomb of Bavarian kings
- Taxes (where applicable)
What's not included
- Transportation to and from the tour starting/end point
- Food & Drink
- Other entrance fees