Third Reich and it's Crimes
Dachau Concentration Camp TourPrivate tour of the Dachau KZ and it's grounds
About Dachau Concentration Camp
We explore the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial site with it's exhibits and learn about it's dark history.
On request, this tour can be combined with Munich or Augsburg in one day with private transportation.
About the tour
On this 2-3 hour private walking tour you will explore the Dachau Concentration Camp. You'll see the following
- Walk through the Famous entrance and view the old SS-Commandant's HQ
- View the administrative buidlings, bunker, jail, gas chambers and cremateorium
- Stroll through the catholic and jewish memorial
- Find out about the area and the general operations of camp life
- Private tour & guide for your group
- 2-3 hours of touring and answering of all the questions you have
- Taxes (where applicable)
What's not included
- Transportation to and from the tour starting/end point (unless booked in advance).
- Food & Drink
- Other entrance fees