Half Day Augsburg Tour
Augsburg City TourPrivate tour of Augsburg's historic inner city
Founded by the Romans over 2000 years ago, this is one of the most beautifull and interesting cities on the famous Romatic Road. It became a big economic and cultural power back in the 16th century, and it's fame and prestige is still there today.
About the tour
On this 3-4 hour private walking tour you will explore the best what the historic city center has to offer. You'll see the following
- Visit the historic inner city.
- View the Golden Hall and historic city hall.
- Stroll through the Fuggerei, the oldest social housings in the world.
- Visit both the St. Ulrich Basilica and the over 1000 year old Cathedral
- Stroll past the famous fountains.
- Walk by the old Fugger headquarters
- Stroll along the "Maximillianstraße" the most exclusive and luxurious shopping street in all of Europe
- Find out what Martin Luther did in this city during the reformation
- Private tour & guide for your group
- Guide dressed in traditional "Lederhosen"
- 4-5 hours of touring and answering of all the questions you have (add another 1-2 hours if coming from Munich)
- Entrance fees to the Fuggerei
- Taxes (where applicable)
What's not included
- Transportation to and from the tour starting/end point
- Food & Drink
- Other entrance fees