Fun for the whole family:
Family Fun Neuschwanstein Castle Tourhorse buggy & summer luge riding and with private guide and driver.
About Neuschwanstein Castle
Fun for the whole family. Ride up to Neuschwanstein Castle in an horse buggy and visit historic sites in the afternoon. In between we will have lots of fun going summer luge riding.
About the tour
On this 8-10 hour long tour of these two wonderfull castles you'll see the following
- Drive along the "romantic road" with frequent stops along the way. Including the Wieskirche, scenic view of the valley & river "Lech", the charming towns of Oberammergau and Schwangau
- View the UNESCO world heritage site "Wieskirche", a church on the prairie.
- Visit Neuschwanstein Castle riding up in a horse buggy through the charming forest
- Scenic drive along the Froggen Lake with the Alps in the background.
- Have fun in the afternoon going summer luge riding
- End your day at the the Andechs Monestary & Brewery with tour of the church grounds and beer hall (dinner optional)
Summer Luge Riding: Fun for all ages!
- Entrance fees to Neuschwanstein Castle and the Wieskirche
- Pick up at your hotel in Munich or Augsburg
- Horse Buggy transportation to the castle
- 1 ride per person in a luge. LOT'S of fun!*
- Private guide and driver for your group
- Safe and insured vehicles
- Guide dressed in traditional "Lederhosen"
- 8-10 hours of touring and answering of all the questions you have
- Taxes (where applicable)
What's not included
- Transportation to and from the tour starting/end point if not in Augsburg or Munich/li>
- Food & Drink
- Other entrance fees